Document Reference NumberULA/FG1/23
TitlePercy Gee Building (Students’ Union)
DescriptionPhotograph of interior and exterior views of the Percy Gee Building taken after completion. It was officially opened 1958 by HM The Queen for use of the Students’ Union.The building was named after H Percy Gee, Chairman of the College Council and a local benefactor and supporter of the College.
LevelSubSubSection
AccessStatusAvailable for general access
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020